The Washington, D.C. Oracle Applications Users Group (DCOAUG) is a regional group whose mission is to provide users with a forum for sharing information and experiences on the selection, implementation, and effective use of Oracle applications. The group is an affiliate of OAUG - separate from the Oracle Corporation. DCOAUG is driven by our members and relies on our community to provide insight, feedback, and requests to enhance group meetings and outreach.
Recently Completed Event: April 6, 2018
DCOAUG's last meeting was on Friday, April 6th in Reston Virginia. The topics covered included:
- Are You Ready for Oracle Enterprise Performance Management?*
- Transform Your Business Applications with EBS R12.2.6 Upgrade (Success Story)
- Executing a Hybrid Strategy: Integrating On-Premises Oracle EBS with Cloud Applications
- Extending ERP with APEX
- Integrated Planning Using Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service at Sims Metal Management*
- A Case Study: We Lifted and Shifted ….. Did We Set it Down or Drop it on its Head?
- Oracle Cloud Financials: What’s different from EBS*
- Update from the Oracle Corporation
*Free CPE Credit Eligible
Event DetailsWhen: Friday, April 6, 2018Where: Oracle's Office - Reston, VATime: 9:00am - 3:00pm
Click here to download a copy of the full agenda.
Attend COLLABORATE 18
Join OAUG at COLLABORATE 18. The link to register is now available: https://collaborate.oaug.org/registration. We hope to see you there!
Las Vegas, Nevada USA